Do you want an engaging and fun volunteer experience? Do you have ideas you’d like to share surrounding youth, sexual health, and your community?
We are looking for those between 15-25 years of age who want:
- · to increase their sexual health knowledge
- · to have their voices heard around sexual health issues
- · to use their creativity and energy towards meaningful projects
- · to meet monthly to discuss projects, issues, and ideas
- · to inspire and engage change
We have a small but mighty youth committee. As a group, we have participated in several events including the Annual Youth Now awards, Victoria Pride. We have also developed various safer sex outreach package designs, and created amazing videos to build awareness among youth in our community!
This is an excellent opportunity to be involved in a community based non-profit health organization who is dedicated to creating positive and inclusive sexual health knowledge and services. There are lots of ways to be involved in this project from blogging to design to simply offering your feedback! Volunteer hours for school credit will be given.